Jack turned 5 months old yesterday! Don't I comment every month about how fast he is growing up? Well it's so true! This month Jack has really been getting strong. He can push up onto his hands lifting his upper body now. He looks so comfortable doing this and sometimes doesn't even cry when getting some tummy time in. He has rolled over a few times and I'm sure he is strong enough to do it more often, but just doesn't seem interested in it. Jack loves to hold onto our hands and stand up. Whether its on the ground or on my lap, this kid just loves to stand. I just love to see his chubby little thighs! Jack loves spending time in his jumperoo and cracks us up how he spins himself around in there to play with all the toys. He loves holding things whether it's a toy, a book, or even just a washcloth. Of course everything ends up in his mouth!
This month Jack took his first flight and was baptized into the Catholic Church (more on those 2 items in separate posts). He is still getting most of his nutrition from breastmilk and formula (about 50/50 now), but we've experimented with rice cereal and oatmeal a bit too.
And now for some fun pictures from the month....
Family picture on Mommy's 28th Birthday:
Jack fell asleep mid-play, with Sophie in one arm and the butterfly in the other:
Jack enjoyed being held by Kelly at Tanya's baby shower:
First attempt at eating oatmeal:
I'm not convinced he actually enjoyed it though:
I love standing!:

No comments:
Post a Comment