In case I haven't said it before, Jack LOVES swimming! It also helps that it is so hot here and Mommy and Daddy love to cool down in the pool too. We generally try to go swimming every weekend either at Uncle John's apartment pool, one of the pools in The Woodlands, or where ever we get invited by friends. I finally uploaded the pictures from our waterproof camera onto the computer for the last few months, so here are a few pictures of Jack swimming.
Jack loves to float and kick his legs
So fun!
These SPF shirts are AWESOME!
Jack showing he has no fear
Our little monster (thanks Claire)
Looks like so much fun!! What a great thing to do as a family!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are getting use out of that towel. It is so cute, I am thinking about getting it for my boys for Christmas!
ReplyDelete