Jack is a very act kiddo, and loves to play, play, play. Some of his favorite toys are cars, trucks, tupperware bowls, wooden spoons, any kind of latch or knob, and standing up and slapping his hands on the ottoman. He is such a joy and constant entertainment for Pete and me (and whomever else we are around). This past month we've done some fun things including a trip to Gymboree with a new friend, attending another friend's 1st Birthday, taking his first trip away from home without mom and dad to visit Grandma & Grandpa Guzmann, and we spent the 4th of July in Michigan with the May side of the family.
Here are some pictures from this past month:
Playing at Gymboree
Crawling everywhere these days
Playing in his favorite cupboard
Chillin at Silver Beach Pizza with Grandma & Grandpa May
Checking out the cool fountain in St. Joe, MI
I love this picture of Pete & Jack, need to print and frame it
Playing in the sand at Silver Beach
All American Family
And this month, Jack continued his string of ear infections which was no fun for any of us. Our doctor referred us to an ENT, and now Jack is having tubes put in this Thursday. Of course I would prefer that he not need surgery, but we believe this is the right thing to do to hopefully reduce the number of ear infections Jack gets and also to prevent hearing loss. Please keep us all (including the doctors) in your prayers on Thursday morning. Thanks!

I was so worried when Bradyn got tubes...but I couldn't believe how fast they were put in! I will be praying for you guys!!! Bradyn hasn't had any ear problems since they were put in :)
ReplyDelete