According to our calculations, I am now 7 weeks prego! The last week has really made me "feel" like I am pregnant. Here are the symptoms listed for 7 weeks:
Week 7 Pregnancy Symptoms
Frequent urination: Yes, although last week was worse. I think I need to drink more water though
Fatigue: Check, check, check!!! I have never felt so tired in my life. I keep trying to get to bed earlier each night, but by 2pm I am exhausted.
Breast tenderness and changes: Definitely tender
Nausea and vomiting: On and off nausea, but thankfully no vomiting (at least not yet)
Excessive saliva: I think so. I feel like I have to spit a lot in the mornings
Food cravings and aversions: I use to love food, now not to much. Just thinking of food makes me feel queasy especially raw meat. Poor Pete had to eat hamburger helper for dinner the other night because its the only thing I thought sounded good.
Heartburn and indigestion: I had my first bought of heartburn this afternoon...yuck!
Constipation: Thankfully no on this one!
Today when I checked the mail I was pleasantly surprised to see a package from my parents! They sent us the cutest MSU onesies, a "Someone from Stevensville loves you" onesie, a black cotton maternity t-shirt for me (that I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of one of these days), and some beef jerky for Pete! Thank you so much Mom & Dad, we love you both!!!



Yay for no vomiting! Eat lots of Tums! They help with heartburn and are full of calcium (plus, I think they taste kind of good). So if you're 7 weeks...where does that put your due date? I'm so excited for you two! Let the fun begin!
ReplyDelete- Meg
P.S. I'm assuming from this post you already have What to Expect When You're Expecting? So I shouldn't send my copy?
ReplyDelete