Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rough weekend.....

Well it hasn't been my best weekend to date, but I suppose it could always be worse.  Friday night was nice, Pete and I went to Red Lobster with some gift cards he received from a coworker.  Eventhough I barely touched my food, I did enjoy the famous biscuits!

Saturday was frustrating because I waited around too long to eat lunch, then when I finally went into Chipotle to order my food (Pete was stuck in ridiculous traffic coming back from Katy), I passed out!  Ahh I haven't really done that in awhile and it was pretty embarrassing and uncomfortable (I have some big bruises on my knees from hitting the tiles).  Mostly I was just scared eventhough I knew what was happening and just needed to sit on the floor and drink some water.  I guess I really need to take better care of myself.  After that though my burrito tasted amazing and I felt 10x better.

Since its been so hot in church the past couple of Sunday mornings, we decided to go on Saturday night this time.  Turns out this was much better since my blood sugar was in a better state after eating the burrito and it was much less crowded.  Afterwards we went grocery shopping, cooked dinner at home, and cried through My Sisters Keeper (the book was much better FYI).

Now today I have been laying really low watching UCONN bball Team USA hockey, and MSU bball.  I feel like a total bum, but I think I need to relax on the weekends since working fulltime during the week really takes it out of me.  I feel weak and annoyed, but I know there is just a lot going on inside me right now.  I think I will feel a bit better once I finally see the doctor soon and get confirmation there is a baby growing inside me.

Tuesday I have my appointment with the nurse.  I think they are just drawing blood to run a bunch of tests, but don't expect to really know anything.  Then, next Monday is the big first doctor's appointment.

So now I am home alone with Sidney for the next 2 days (Pete is headed to Dallas for work).  Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, Melissa! Rest as much as you can! Are there any napping rooms at work? :) - Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, napping rooms would be too logical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing me! I need/want to tell people.

    ReplyDelete