Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

13 weeks....start of the 2nd trimester!

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

---

I'm feeling quite a bit better these days.  Not really any nausea, but more light-headed-ness and feeling like I might faint.  I feel like this is more in my control though so hopefully planning my calories a little better and eating a bit more with help with that.  Otherwise I can't really complain.  I still haven't really gained any weight, but I think my midsection is getting a little "thicker?".  I almost always wear a belt with my work pants, but while in NY this week knowing I'd be sitting in meetings for 13 hours a day I passed on the belt.  I'm so excited to be heading home tonight, then I should be in town for 2 straight weeks before my "wine tasting" trip to California at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment