Well, I'm not sure if its just because we took this weeks picture after eating Mexican food but wow! I think a lot of "growing" has been going on in the past week. See for yourself.....
Thanks, I figured it was good to stay consistent with the outfit the entire time and I'll always have a pair of jeans and white shirt that fit. Besides there is no way that I'll be posting bare belly pix like some people do.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteWow! Cute! Melissa, you definitely look pregnant here! Yay! It's fun to have a baby bump!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Meg
(P.S. I like your outfit! It looks familiar....) ;-)
Sorry, Sidney, you don't so much look pregnant.
Thanks, I figured it was good to stay consistent with the outfit the entire time and I'll always have a pair of jeans and white shirt that fit. Besides there is no way that I'll be posting bare belly pix like some people do.
ReplyDeleteYep, that's what I thought too! (obviously) :-)
ReplyDelete- Meg