And now we'll begin with the famous "belly shots". I am starting to feel a bit bigger these days, so it seemed like a natural time to start. Pete thought it sounded fun too, so we threw in a picture of him!
14 weeks: Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Baby is the size of a lemon! Coincidentally I've been eating a lot of lemon wedges (from my water) lately. I don't think this is really a new thing, more something I "learned" from my mom. Also thanks for the nasty chewing in straws habit I learned from you Mom :)




Yay for belly pics! Pete, it's only fair for you to gain weight along with Melissa. So cute! :-) Meg
ReplyDeleteYou two look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!! So much fun to watch the belly progression!!! So happy for you!!! Love, Mrs. Matchmaker!
ReplyDelete