Oh and other good news is that I've been feeling tons better today and actually all week. I've been working a lot of hours, but making progress which feels good!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Up Up and Away...
Baby Guzmann takes to the skies again next week. We're headed to Santa Barbara, CA for some "wine tasting" and business Tuesday-Thursday. Then, capping off the week with an Oklahoma City trip Thursday night-Friday getting back into Houston Friday night. I've been looking forward to this trip the last several months though since it was so much fun last year and usually means the Spring Borrowing Base season is finally wrapping up. For those of you that don't speak E&P lender talk this means the end of busy season is in sight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah!! I so glad that you are starting to feel better.
ReplyDelete