This morning Jack had his 2 month Doctor visit. Let me first reiterate how much I lover his doctor. She is so friendly and never makes me feel rushed. She instills a lot of confidence in us the way she answers questions and never makes me feel like I'm asking silly questions.
So, here are the numbers. Jack weighed in at 14lbs4oz, measured 24.25in long, and his head circumference was 15.75in. What this amounts to is a healthy, growing baby boy. The doctor showed us the growth curves and Jack continues to be in the 95th percentile for height and weight, and 50th for head size. The poor baby then had to have 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. He let out some loud crying (who could blame him), but I know it is better to have him protected. Once I picked him up though he calmed down. We are just going to stay home and relax today though.
I'll have a full 2 month update on Tuesday when we take his 2 month picture. Meg and David will be visiting us next week starting on Monday.....I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:
Post a Comment