Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Last weekend

This past weekend was filled with Holiday parties and fun. Friday night was my company's annual party at a hotel downtown Houston. We had dinner, drinks, and played some casino games. Last week a friend of mine emailed me asking if we wanted to leave Jack with her and her husband for a few hours so that both of us could attend the party. What a terrific offer! Jack got to play with his friend Olivia and we got to have a few hours of adult interaction. It was really a lot of fun.

Then, on Saturday night Jack accompanied Pete and I to two Christmas parties. The first was in The Woodlands at the home of one of the mommies from my Monday Mommy Group. It was a nice gathering and fun to meet some of the husbands. After we spent a couple hours there we drove into town to Jessica's house for another fun party. Jessica made some delicious lasagna and Jack enjoyed being held by Jessica's sister Julie. It was really fun to see them all!

Then Sunday we basically went to church and hung out at home. Pete and I put together probably our longest grocery shopping list yet and I headed out to HEB to get most everything for our big Christmas dinner! Wow I don't think I've ever seen my cart so full.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment