Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

2 months

On Tuesday Jack was officially 2 months old! Wow, the time has really flown by. In just less than a month I'll already be headed back to work. In the past week or so Jack has become so much more alert. His eyes are wide open and he just seems to be checking everything out. He smiles more often now which just melts my heart. He has the sweetest smile. Jack is getting better with tummy time and sometimes even practices lifting his head without crying. Speaking of crying, Jack has really calmed down over the past couple of weeks. He can still be fussy, but it is definitely more manageable. Jack is also a big eater, which scares me a bit. I have no idea how much he eats in a day (since I'm still nursing), but hopefully I'll be able to keep up with his demands by pumping at work. I fall more in love with our little boy everyday. This week Jack has been sleeping from 9pm-7am (sometimes 5am)! When he wakes up I've been bringing him to our bed to nurse him so I can continue to get some sleep. I love snuggling with my little boy. Here is Jack's 2 month photo:



We had so much fun Meg and David in town this week. I'll update y'all on that in a later blog entry, probably tomorrow night.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been 2-months already! He is so cute! I just love those onesies with the stickers. Great idea. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete