Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

12 weeks (tomorrow)!!!


Well the end of the 1st trimester is now coming to a close, either tomorrow or the end of next week depending on which source you use.  Things are slowly starting to get better for me too.  While I still feel really tired, I think the quesy-ness as pretty much subsidied.  I think the only annoying thing other than the fatigue is feeling dizzy in the mornings.  I have to be really deliberate in eating plenty in the mornings, but I konw this is all for the good of the baby.  I feel my appetite is starting to pick up a little too.

Work has only been getting busier over the last couple of weeks, but I really lucky to work with such great people that constantly make sure I am doing ok or asking if I need anything.  I went to a client dinner on Monday night and didn't get home until like 11:30pm, which is about 1.5 hours past my bedtime of the past month or so.  Anyway Tuesday morning I felt terrible and just decided to sleep in an extra hour.  The people at work were more than accomodating about the whole thing, which was great.  I have been trying so hard to work a normal schedule, but yesterday morning my body gave up.  I'm just glad that I have the flexibility to go in a little later if needed.  Also I learned that my maternity leave benefits are really good compared to what other people I know get.  I assumed everyone got pretty much the same benefits, but it turns out that they vary quite a bit.  Thank God for BMO!

This weekend Pete and I are headed to Georgetown for Easter with the Guzmanns.  I'm excited to get out of town for the weekend and to spend some time with the in-laws.  Gary and Cheryl always have good snacks at their house too which makes this prego happy! :)  I'm also excited to see the McFalls this weekend!

Happy Easter everyone!  Our next doctor's appointment is on Monday morning, so look for a post after that.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You're already a third of the way done! It's flying by! 2nd trimester is so much fun! Happy Easter! - Meg

    ReplyDelete