Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

And we're back....

After a crazy week, I'm finally getting back to the blog.  I was in NYC Tuesday-Friday for work, which was long and exhausting, but all in all much better than I was expecting.  I think I deserve some sort of award for sitting through two 13 hour days in a conference room.  Now normally I would say 13 hours is crazy, but this was exceptionally long since we didn't really have a lunch break (it was catered in) and it was just one long meeting, so we really just sat for hours on end.  I did manage to sneak out for a few breaks though which made it more bearable.  I was most anxious for the flights since the last time I went to NYC in February the flight did me in.  Well I was fine on the flight there, but coming home I felt really queasy.  I was definitely happy to be home on Friday night.

Now I am super excited about  MSU's big win today!!!!  I am really excited for the game on Friday now too!  Hopefully it will be televised down here though because it was kind of annoying to have to watch it on my laptop.

Nothing else new babywise I guess.  We've slowly been telling more and more people the news and everyone has been so supportive and excited.  Next weekend Christa, Chad, and Drew will be in Houston which will be great!  Then, the following weekend we are headed to Georgetown for Easter!

Oh one other thought.  It was absolutely freezing here yesterday and I had a bachelorette party to go to last night.  Well I recently purchased a cute new dress for the night, but since it was so cold I wasn't sure what to wear.  I went to Target and purchased my first pair of leggings since the 80's and wow am I sold.  They were the most comfortable thing I've worn in years and I have a feeling they will become part of my wardrobe more often.  I haven't really gained any weight yet, but my tummy feels a little "bloated" these days.  Just having the stretchy pants on was heavenly.  Here's to stretchy pants!!!

Also, special thanks to Meg for the sweet box of pregnancy goodies and Gary/Cheryl for the bag of fun things.  I love it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment