Everyday on my way home from work I stop at the mailbox to collect the day's mail. Not often do I let it sit in the mailbox for more than one day. Even though most days the mailbox is full of junk mail or mail for John (he gets more than Pete and I combined), I still hold out hope for a handwritten note or a late wedding present (wishful thinking at this point I know). Well today we had a package in the mailbox from Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Steve AND a box from Kelli Jo at the front door! And of course I didn't even wait until I get home to open "real" mail, but sat at the mailbox in my car to open it.
Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Steve sent us this adorable soft picture book with some hilarious pictures already in it:
Kelli Jo raided the AQ bookstore and got Baby G some cute AQ gear. KJ also made it known that she is pretty sure Baby G is a girl. KJ also sent a book called Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy which is suppose to be hilarious. I will definitely be taking this on the plane to NY with me next week.

Thank you both for thinking of us. We love you!
I'm convinced Baby G is a girl, too! I just have a feeling! A woman who loves pink as much as you do, must be having a girl. :) - Meg
ReplyDeleteBaby G needs to wear a ribbon in her hair with the AQ outfit. :)
ReplyDelete