Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pregnancy & Efficiency?

Is it possible that being pregnant has made me more efficient already?  I know when I told one of my bosses at work that I was pregnant he said, "remember its not about working more, its about working more efficiently."  Anyway I woke up with a splitting headache this morning.  I consulted the "safe drugs" checklist from the doctor's office to see that it was safe for me to take Tylenol.  Luckily within an hour of taking the medicine, I was good to go.

Well today at work I was super efficient and go so much done.  I multi-tasked by listening to a conference call while navigating between 15 different word/excel/powerpoint files and managed to get a ton done.  Then, on the way home from work I had a nice chat with Meg while driving....multi-tasking again.

At home I saw that the iPhoto book I ordered of our Cancun photos from last July arrived.  It was so awesome and totally motivated me to get to work on the Wedding album.  Well, 2 hours later the wedding album is now complete and waiting for Pete to look at it then its getting ordered.  And since I had the Vegas bachelorette photos already loaded on the computer I figured, "what the heck, might as well order another photo book!"

Now it's 9:30, Pete is home, and I'm finally taking a break.

Only 3 more days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment