Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

22 weeks

I switch between feeling HUGE and feeling not that big at all.  I guess it just depends on the outfit and my mood at the moment (I say moment because it can change quickly).  Also I think I've been eating too quickly which makes me feel over stuffed and is kind of unpleasant feeling.  Anyway overall I shouldn't complain because I seem to have my full energy back.

Here is the 22 week picture:

It is getting very HOT in Texas...yikes!  It was 90+ degrees at 6pm when I was waiting for what seemed like forever for my bus tonight.  I think I need to pack a water bottle with me when I leave work at head to the bus, but that makes me nervous because there are no bathrooms on the bus...hmmm!  It's so nice to be home though after my trip to Chicago.  All I wanted last night was to get home, see my husband, and sleep in my bed.  Tonight Pete grilled us some steaks for dinner and now I'm relaxing while he studies for his midterm which is Monday (summer semesters are crazy quick!).  We don't have any major plans for this weekend, other than a wedding shower for our friends Kelly & John on Sunday.  I'm still hoping it will be sunny one day so I can relax by the pool :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute baby bump! You're so pretty!

    - Meg

    ReplyDelete