Saturday, June 5, 2010
Updated Nursery Pix
This has been a very productive weekend as far as decorating the nursery are concerned. Grandma Kay painted Jack's room a bright blue color on Friday while we were at work and it turned out awesome! Then last night Pete, Mom, and I assembled the crib which was surprisingly very easy. I love the crib we picked out! This morning Mom and I assembled the 1,000 piece changing table while Pete mowed the lawn. Then we ran all around the Houston area registering for baby things at Babies R Us and Target, and shopping at Lowe's. We picked up some cute baseball drawer pulls, sporty pull things for the ceiling fan, and a cute sports light switch plate. And now for some pictures of all of our hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





The nursery is so adorable! - Meg
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your help Kay! -Pete
ReplyDelete