That's where Jack and I will be tomorrow evening. We are off to Chicago for a 2 night trip. Seriously, I did think I was done with work travel and honestly wasn't planning to have any flights in the month of June. Well I was wrong. There is a training class in Chicago on Tuesday and Wednesday that my boss just found out about and figured I should go now since the next session isn't until the fall and I'll probably be a little busy then. Oh well I get to meet up with Pete's cousin Justin and his girlfriend Amy for dinner one night, and hopefully the weather in Chicago will be cooler than hot and muggy Houston. And on an upside I did get the automatic upgrade on tomorrow's flight. Thank you Continental!
Tomorrow morning I am taking mom to the airport bright and early, as in 5:50am. I still haven't decided whether I'll get up early to get ready or shower and get dressed at the gym between when I drop her off and when I go to work. It's a tough decision though because the gym isn't exactly convenient to where I need to be, but I could sleep in about 45 minutes longer.....hmmm must decide soon so I can pack appropriately.
We had a fun weekend, painting (mom), putting together furniture, registering, and lots of shopping. We've done so much walking that I'm almost ready to get back to work just so I can sit on my butt for an entire day. At least at work its just mentally challenging. :) Anyway at least we'll get to see Mom, Dad, and Brad for 4th of July weekend in Michigan and then again for a week in Myrtle Beach, SC in August!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment