And now for our 17 weeks picture...
Looking a little bit bigger maybe? It's starting to get a bit uncomfortable to button my regular jeans for these pictures. Luckily I haven't had to wear jeans in a couple weeks other than for these pix, but it may be time to invest in a new pair. I have been holding off because I really didn't see the need for anything more than jean capris for the summer, but with a trip to Michigan next weekend (and it sounds cold up there) and Seattle in a couple weeks I may need to break down and buy some. Also, I had to forgo my typical "Jeans Friday" routine this week because I wasn't sure I could last an entire day wearing them. I guess the other option is this so called "Belly Band" that people have told me about. I know people rave about it, but I don't get it. I think it would just bunch up and be uncomfortable. I did wear my new maternity dress pants to work this week though! I'm already thinking I may need one more pair of black ones since I pretty much don't want to wear anything else now. It took my like 10 Kohl's stores to find the 2 pairs I have though, but I think Motherhood has a comparable pair for a reasonable price.
Pete and I were up bright and early this morning (7am-ish) and treated ourselves to breakfast at the new Kolache Factory by my house. I'm glad Jack likes kolaches as much as his mommy! Hahahaha. It was so nice to have time to read the newspaper and enjoy some quiet time together. I never usually read the comics, but this one caught my eye. Pete blocked me with his newspaper so I could rip it out to share with y'all!



Cute post! I love the comic. Haha! Seattle is starting to warm up (maybe)! It's in the 60s this weekend. I guess that might still be a little chilly for you Southern folk. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Mother-to-be's Day! :-)
Meg