Tonight after work I walked a couple blocks to the light rail station downtown so I could take it to the bus that would take me to the airport (trains, planes, and automobiles). Anyway for 1 whole block this homeless man walked in front of me looking at my belly saying "I love you little guy!". It was strange and nice all at the same time...hahaha! I wasn't ever uncomfortable because it was broad daylight in Main St and the guy didn't mean any harm, but several people on the sidewalk sure thought it was hilarious. I guess it is pretty obvious that at 18 weeks I am pregnant.
Now I'm sitting here at the airport in Houston waiting for my flight to GR. I can't help but notice all of the stuff parents have to bring for their kids. They all seem to lugging around a kid, car seat, stroller, backpack, etc. Yikes maybe we'll just have to fly people in to visit us! Traveling is going to be interesting once Jack is here. Then again he'll have been to NY several times, Denver, Michigan twice, Seattle, Santa Barbara, Oklahoma City, and Myrtle Beach before he is even born so maybe he won't want to travel.....just a thought!
Lastly, Pete took my 18 week belly picture this morning before we left for work but I didn't have time to post it. Looks like you'll have to wait until Sunday for that.
Have a great weekend everyone, I know I will!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:
Post a Comment