Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

19 weeks!

Almost halfway there!!!  And can you believe that I am actually posting this on time?  This week I had to switch over to maternity jeans and a little bit longer white tank.


I feel and look so much bigger this week, at least in my opinion.  You can also tell a little bit in this picture that my hair is now lighter.  I got my highlights touched up a bit after work today and boy oh boy did I need it.  I think it's been since early January and my hair was getting very dark.  All better now!  I just left it wet though so hopefully I'll have a better picture of it this weekend, if not I'll have plenty of pix from Seattle next weekend to share.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! You definitely look pregnant! Your baby bump is sooooo cute!

    I can't wait to see you next weekend!!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete