Ok, posting a day early this week since I'll be away from home until Tuesday. Here is the 19 weeks 6 days picture:
Tomorrow morning I have my 20 weeks ultrasound and doctor's appointment. Here's hoping everything goes well. I have no reason to think it won't, but I always get a little nervous the night before an appointment. Then, Pete is dropping me off at the airport so I can fly to NYC for dinner. Yes, I am just flying there for dinner, then on a 7:55am flight back to Houston where I'll spend 4 hours in the airport before meeting up with Pete to fly to Seattle for the weekend! It's going to be a crazy couple of days, but I'm really excited about it all. I am flying to NYC with a couple of the guys from work for a closing dinner for the big deal I mentioned a few entries back. I'm most excited about going to Seattle this weekend to visit Meg and meet Baby David (my Godson). Several of Meg's girlfriends and bridesmaids from her wedding are also coming into town so I'm excited to meet up with them again. We're also hoping to teach Pete how to change a diaper, but he doesn't know that yet!
Hopefully we'll get some good pictures of Jack tomorrow that I can post upon my return. Love you all and Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment