Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18 weeks

At long last, here is the 18 week picture from last week....

Sorry for the delay, but it was a lot of effort to plug the camera in and get this uploaded seeing as I was out of town this weekend and last night I was just plain lazy.  I'll try to be better with the 19 week pic in 2 days.

In other funny news, I found out that I have 1 more NYC trip coming up next week.  This is more of a celebration trip though, so I'm looking forward to it.  The funny part is that on Friday I will have breakfast in NYC, lunch in Houston, and dinner in Seattle.  It's ironic the timing, but I'm glad I can going to NY and still make my original Seattle flight (assuming no flight problems, but I built in a 4 hour cushion).  Anyway since they are both long flights and I'm beginning to tolerate them less and less, I'm thinking of getting a massage or at least a pedicure during the layover.  Luckily there is a full service spa in Terminal D of Intercontinental Airport!

This past weekend I got to spend some time with some of my favorite Michiganders.  I stayed at the Peltiers' house 2 nights and at Sarah Ellis' house for the last night.  I also got to spend some quality time with my brother and parents which was great!  Here are a few pictures from the trip:

Me, Sarah, and KJ at Cygnus in the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel

Me and Mom at the airport



Me and Dad at the airport


No comments:

Post a Comment