Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Appointment Recap

Well despite Jack not showing much interest in being photographed this morning, the ultrasound tech managed to get all of her measurements done and was able to show us our sweet little baby. The funniest thing was when she was trying to measure his legs and he was kicking like crazy. Maybe I've got the next World Cup soccer player growing inside me? Also we saw him open his mouth and put his hand in his mouth. It was very cute. We got a good look at his face too and he has the cutest little nose. Its amazing how much more we were able to see this time around. The tech was even able to count 5 fingers on each hand!

I did have to leave early though before seeing the doctor so I could catch my flight. Anyway we just rescheduled the doctor visit to next Thursday.

So now I'm sitting on the largest plane I've ever been to heading to New York. I am so thankful to have been upgraded to First Class both today and on my return flight (proof there is a God!). These seats are so cool and you can even lay at a 180 degree angle.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment: