I am sitting on the bus typing this blog entry for 25 weeks. I had my monthly OB visit this morning, so running a little late for work.
The appointment was pretty quick. Blood pressure was good, weight gain was fine, and Jack's heartbeat was a strong 160bpm. That was basically everything today. I scheduled my sugar test for 2 weeks from today. I am thrilled to drink that nasty sugar solution, just thrilled. :). Also the Doctor put in an order for a follow-up ultrasound from my 20 week one. She reiterated that its not because I am high risk, just that since he was measuring a little big she's wants to know what we are working with here. She said she would expect my body to carry a larger baby since my torso is so long. Anyway I scheduled that for July 19th.
Off to work now, baby class tonight, then finish packing for our trip to Michigan. I'll post the 25 week pic tonight when we get home.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Hurry home. We are excited for your vist.
ReplyDelete