A new glider/rocker chair and ottoman!!! I only just ordered this on Saturday afternoon from Walmart and it had free shipping. I am still amazed it got here so soon. The chair is very comfy and I'm sure it will get lots of use over the next couple of years.
Also, Grandma and Grandpa Guzmann left Jack this present when they were staying at our house over 4th of July weekend. A new toy chest! I love it because the top has a slow release hinge, so it won't slam down on Jack's fingers. I think that pretty much completes the room as far as furniture is concerned. Good thing since space is getting tight in there.
Pete and I did take some time last Sunday to start cleaning out the closest in Jack's room. We cleared off a few shelves, but still need to do some more once we have somewhere to put the "must keep" stuff. That will require tackling the guest bedroom closest which I just don't have the energy for yet. What am I suppose to do with that wedding dress and all the wedding presents we don't need to use on a regular basis...hmmm. Definitely still trying to figure out what to do with the wedding dress. I'm thinking I have another year before it might turn yellow, maybe longer. I just think it seems silly to spend a couple hundred dollars to have it boxed up.
Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and childbirth class tomorrow night. For now I'm going to celebrate Pete for 2 more hours while it's his special day!



I haven't touched my wedding dress since the big day three years ago! Guess I should get it washed some day..... Haha! It's now in the basement of my parents' house. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Pete!
You will not regret the glider. My favorite piece of baby furniture!
Love ya!
Meg