Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yoga Class

Pete convinced me to go to a yoga class at our gym with him this morning.  Ha!  I generally don't find yoga enjoyable, but figured what the heck I'll give it another shot.  Besides it would be something we could do together.  Well I did ok, but definitely not as flexible as I once was.  I can't even blame my belly for being in the way the entire time either.  I think my hips are just so rigid.  There was an entire section of poses done laying on your belly that I skipped, but for the most part I was able to follow along.  I can't say it will become  regular part of my weekly routine, but fun for today.

It's raining a lot here right now so I'm not sure we'll make it to the pool today like we were planning.  Pete has some homework for school to do and I'm going to do some work since I'll be late into work tomorrow. We get to see Jack tomorrow!!!!  Hopefully I'll have some good ultrasound photos to post tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment