Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

What will Jack look like?

Pete and I have been thinking a lot about what our little baby will look like.  Of course we know he will be the cutest baby in the world, but what features from both of us with he have?  Once thing we are pretty sure about is that Jack will not have much hair at birth.  Here are baby pictures of Pete and I:

This picture is of Baby Peter and his mom.  We love how he makes the same facial expression now:


And one of me and my Dad and Grandpa Wood:

And just because it is so cute, here is a picture of my Mom when she was pregnant with me!  She was about 7 months pregnant in this picture, so just a little further along than I am now.



No comments:

Post a Comment