Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Classes

Well now that we're down to the last 3 months it's about time that we get signed up for some of the hospital classes we wanted to attend.

We are now registered for:

Infant Care - St. Luke's The Woodlands (where Jack will be born)

Infant CPR - The Woman's Hospital (attending with another couple we are friends with)

Breastfeeding - St. Luke's The Medical Center

Hospital Tour - St. Luke's The Woodlands

Baptism Class - Christ the Good Shepherd

Who knew there would be so many classes? I know we don't have to do all of this, but it couldn't hurt and I think it helps us feel like we are getting prepared. I mean if you have a final exam coming up you would study right? I know it's different, but you get the picture. Also we are going to several different hospitals because of Pete's class schedule. Luckily we will live in a major metro area with something to meet just about every schedule!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Going to classes is also a great way to meet other couples with soon-to-be babies who will be around the same age as Jack! I think it's a great idea!

    - Meg

    ReplyDelete