Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

29 weeks

Is anyone out there still reading this?  Well if not, its a good journal for me anyway.  Comments are welcome and encouraged though!

Today we reached 29 weeks!  I can't believe that next week we'll already be in the 30's...wow, time is really flying by.  Tonight was our final "prepared childbirth class."  I think we are both happy its over so we don't have to drive down to the Med Center anymore, but we did learn a lot so it was totally worth it.

And here is the 29 week picture:

4 comments:

  1. I am reading your blog, Melissa! Love yours and Pete's baby pictures! You two were cuties! You look fabulous!

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this a couple a times a week!!! You look great. How does Pete look? Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading, just don't always have time for comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading - just being a terrible commenter - my own personal pet peeve (terrible, right?! ha!) You look GREAT! I'm so glad that you found your prep classes beneficial...it really seems to vary and sometimes people feel like they're pointless.

    ReplyDelete