Today we celebrated Jack's 1st Thanksgiving. Unfortunately he doesn't really get a firsthand taste of all the delicious dishes, but next year he will!
This year I am thankful for my amazing husband, Pete, and our precious son, Jack. I love our little family of 3 more than words can express. Jack slept from 9pm-5am straight through last night. Then after I fed him we let him sleep in our bed from 6-9:30am. Wow what a good sleeper he was! Pete and I were just staring at him from like 8:30am on just in love with our little boy.
I am thankful that so many of the Guzmanns were able to get together for Thanksgiving this year, although of course we wish Grandma, Andrea, and Cerise were here with us. I miss my family though :( At least we were able to Skype with them tonight. I am also thankful for great friends and for having a good job to go back to in January. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving where ever you are. Now rest up for those Black Friday sales!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


No comments:
Post a Comment