I guess Jack understood how important it was that Pete and I get some good sleep on Sunday night. My baby slept from 9:30pm-6:30am!!!! Wow this was great! Of course I woke up the most engorged I've ever been and Pete had to help push me out of bed so I could pump a bit before I fed Jack, but I'm not complaining. Then tonight he went to sleep with no problem at 8:40pm and slept all the way until 4:30am. Wow I might even feel human after getting sleep like this 2 days in a row.
Yesterday was a much better Monday than last week. We went to Mom's Group at the hospital and there was a really great turnout this week. A few of us mom's decided to go out for lunch afterwards, then it was back home for Jack's nap. After eating and sleeping, we headed to Memorial Park to meet up with Lisa for a walk. Lisa and I have walking the 3 mile loop together on and off for a couple of years now. I think we are going to try to make it a regular thing on Monday nights while I'm on my maternity leave. I wasn't sure how our stroller or Jack would handle the path, so I just loaded Jack into the Baby Bjorn for the walk. Wow were we sweaty by the time we got back to the car. Jack seemed comfy though and slept the entire time.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Yay for the awesome sleep! WOW!!!!! That is so amazing, so early!!!
ReplyDeleteA lot of us moms start with the baby in the stroller and then bring the baby carrier just in case we need. That way if Jack decides he just wants to be held by mommy, you can put him in the Baby Bjorn and just push a babyless stroller.
Yay for mommy groups, lunch with friends, meeting up for walks!
Glad that Jack is sleeping a lot more now for you guys, Melissa! We just got a Baby Bjorn for a gift. I heard so many great things about it. :)
ReplyDelete