I'm a little behind on this post, but I did get Jack's 3 month picture taken on time. Jack has really grown in the past month. He is now really filling out the 6 month clothes and getting close to outgrowing several of those. On January 3rd Jack went to daycare for the first time. He goes to a nice Montessori school in Spring, and the teachers really love him....who doesn't! I think he does a good job commanding their attention, and I love reading his little "report cards" each day. Jack is a big eater. About the same time he started daycare, Jack went through a big growth spurt. He usually eats 5-6oz of breastmilk or formula every 3 hours during the day. He has been eating so much at daycare that he now gets formula to fill the void from whatever I've pumped the day before. He doesn't really seem to care as long as his belly stays full. In the past few weeks Jack has really become more vocal and smiley! My little boy sure knows how to melt my heart with his smiles and coos. We have some great "conversations" at night when we get home. Usually I drop Jack off at school in the morning and Pete picks him up after work. Then we fight eachother for a chance to hold Jack until bedtime. One of my favorite parts of our night is giving Jack a bath. Pete and I usually do this together and its just really fun to see Jack's reaction to the water. Usually he just has a serious look on his face, but sometimes he smiles. One of the funniest/most annoying things Jack does is when I am nursing him in the morning. He'll just stare up at me and smile the biggest smile in the world. It's annoying because the mornings are pretty busy in our house trying to get everything done to leave the house on time, but it is super cute. And here is the 3 month old, he is getting so long!

Last weekend we were in Austin for my cousin Mike and his wife Tara's baby shower. They are expecting a boy, William Floyd Miller, in mid-February. Jack is excited to have another cousin in Texas soon! We also got to see my cousin Christa, her husband Chad, and their 2.5 year old Drew. Drew is going to be a big brother in April! Drew just loved holding Jack, so I have no doubt he'll be a great big brother.
We also saw my Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Steve!
A special thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Guzmann for letting us stay with them for the weekend! We love getting to see so much family :)
Lastly, this weekend Pete and I took Jack to Sears to have his 3 month pictures taken. I am so happy with them. Here are my 3 favorites:
I hope you all have a great week. I'll try to do better at posting on here every other night or so, but the past 2 weeks have been crazy. Work is going great though and I really am happy to be back. I've been working on a new deal that has been a lot of fun, and a lot of work. Thankfully I have tomorrow off of work for MLK Day, so I get to spend the whole day with my baby :)
Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for the updates.
ReplyDelete