This morning really couldn't have gone better. I got up at 4:50am, showered, dried my hair, woke Jack up and fed him, Pete worked out in the garage, then Pete dressed Jack, I dressed myself, and we were out the door on schedule at 6:30am. We all managed to have breakfast too.
There was one other baby in the infant building, which made me feel a little better about dropping Jack off so early. Jack slept through the entire hand off, which I think was good for Pete and me. The woman at the daycare was so sweet and I know Jack will be in good hands. Pete and I wrote up a few notes about Jack, but left it on the printer at home. She assured us that she would have everything under control and that we are more than welcome to call and check in on him. I don't think I'll call today though, we'll see.
Now I'm on the bus headed downtown to work. It seems like forever ago that I was doing this. The last time I was on this bus my contractions were just beginning......what an adventure it's been since then.
I'll update again later tonight. I took a cute picture of Jack with his backpack on, but it's on the camera so I'll have to post it tonight.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Looking forward to the picture(s)!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad everything went so smoothly! Yay!
ReplyDelete