Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Things that make me happy today...

1. I have the day off work!
2. Jack's daycare is closed too so we get to spend the whole day together just like old times (not that I would have sent him to daycare anyway, well maybe just for the morning so I could sleep in).
3. My sore throat seems to be going away.....yeah!
4. We are meeting up with Pete for lunch and then going into his office to show off little Jack!
5. Its not going to be so cold this week. Think highs around 65.
6. A housekeeping company is coming to give me an estimate on cleaning our house every couple of weeks. This is one of the things that we decided would probably be worth the money so that we could spend our time together having fun as a family, not scrubbing sinks and tubs. We'll see what the price is though.

I guess that's all for now. Maybe we'll arrange some Skype dates for later today too.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Having housekeepers is soooo nice! We decided on that around Thanksgiving. It just got too much for me. I just call them when we need it, usually every 4-weeks or so. You will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just hired a cleaning lady, for every other week. It is soooo nice. I just couldn't keep up with it. And family time should not be spent cleaning!

    ReplyDelete