Time is really flying by now. We marked 32 weeks on vacation in Myrtle Beach. This has been a great week of sun, fun, and family. Sadly Pete had to head home very early this morning to get back to work, need to save some vacation time for Jack's arrival, but I'm still here with my family until Saturday morning.
This morning Mom and I just relaxed and hung out in our condo while Brad and Dad played golf. It was nice just sleeping in and reading my book. Then the boys picked us up and we grabbed lunch on the way to the Outlet mall. Jack is such a lucky boy already. His Grandma got him some very cute outfits including a "going home from the hospital" outfit that is so adorable. I also bought him several pairs of pants because I realized he doesn't actually have any yet, just onesies.
We also were pretty lucky in finding Mom a dress for a wedding she is going to next weekend, then I found one for a wedding I'm going to as well. Lastly I bought one more pair of black work pants in a bigger size that I'm hoping will last me the next 8 weeks. I think I will just live in them because at this point I refuse to buy much more maternity clothes.
Tomorrow we are hoping for a sunny day at the beach since its our last day here. I've done really good about not getting burned, but I'd like to add to my tan a bit more. We do miss Pete though, it's just not the same without him here :(
We took a 32 week picture today, but I don't have my camera cord here so you'll have to wait until I get home and can upload it. More updates and vacation photos coming soon.
---- Updated picture:


I'm sure Jack can't wait to join you all on family vacations! What a fun and loving family! He is one lucky little boy. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Meg