Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More fun presents!

The last 2 nights I've been greeted with packages at our front door.  Yesterday, the travel system that Uncle Brad ordered for us arrived.  I was so excited to get it put together and finally see the fabric in person.  We "test drove" this particular stroller at Babies R Us when my mom was in town in early June, but it was in a different color that was so-so.  I really liked it though because the stroller seemed narrower than other models and was easy to fold and relatively light.  Well I did some searching and found the same model with a different fabric option that both Pete and I liked better.  I love how gender neutral it is, but still very stylish.  Needless to say I was thrilled when I finally saw it in person.  It was really easy to put together too and seems really sturdy.  Thanks Uncle Brad!!!


Then, today we were greeted with 3 packages!  First was a Bumbo seat and tray from my Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Steve.  This seems to be a hot item in the past year or so and I'm really excited to try it out with Jack.  I think little babies just look so cute sitting up in these seats when they are really too small to hold themselves up otherwise.


Also, Pete's college friends Sancho & Tynesha sent us this "must-have" baby item....a Boppy pillow and pretty slipcover:

Last, but not least, my co-worker Stacy sent us a cool Baby Einstein light-up mirror that also plays music.  I think it will be really nice to put in the car on the back of the seat or even for use in Jack's crib.

2 comments:

  1. All of these gifts are soooooooooooo useful! Woo hoo! - Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet presents! And I LOVE the pattern of the travel system - very chic for boys or girls, and parents, too! When we registered for Eden, 3+ years ago, the options weren't nearly as nice...too "kiddie" in my opinion. I would have loved something more simple and basic. Oh well! And - a friend of mine also received a Baby Einstein mirror. Her little man always looked toward his left while on the changing table, which was just a blank wall - oh, and he'd scream the entire time. So, they put the mirror there and he LOVES it. Hopefully Jack will like it just as much!

    ReplyDelete