Yesterday Pete and I were so lucky to have a shower thrown in our honor celebrating Jack. My friends Ann & Chad hosted the party at their house with help from Kelly & Alison. There were about 30 people in total, which was just amazing. We had so much fun and are so thankful for our friends that made it so special for us. A special thanks goes to Gary, Cheryl, and Lindsey for driving in from Georgetown & New Braunfels and the Heards and Pat Ezzo for driving all the way from Dallas. We ate great food and received some awesome presents. I love every single gift we received, but here are a few that standout. Also, I posted some pictures on Facebook last night.
Diaper Cake made specially by Grandma Cheryl:
I love this diaper bag from Donna Bandilla...so stylish:
I thought it was really funny that 2 of Pete's friends bought us Diaper Genies. Hopefully we'll only need one though!
And the special quilt that matches Jack's bedding from Grandma & Grandpa Guzmann:
A special thank you to everyone that was able to attend the shower in person as well as everyone that was there in spirit. We are really so grateful for all of your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment