Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

This afternoon I had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Frome.  I haven't been there in a whole 5 weeks so it seems like forever ago.  Anyway everything went really well and it was a quick appointment.  Jack's heart rate is about 150bpm, which is still great and my blood pressure, belly measurements, and weight are all still in line.  I was really nervous about getting on the scale seeing as it had been 5 weeks since my last "weigh in" and we ate A LOT on vacation last week.  Luckily they didn't say anything like "WHOA YOU ARE HUGE!"  I am going to try eating better now though  Now I go to the doctor every 2 weeks until 36 weeks then once a week.  Next appointment is next Thursday, September 2nd at 9am.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! When the appointments start getting closer, that's when you know baby Jack will be here soon! Hooray!!!! :-)

    Also, don't worry about what or how much you're eating - you look gorgeous!

    I can't wait to see the pics from your photo shoot!

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete