Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

34 weeks!

Wow, only 6ish more to go!!!!  I'm soooo excited to meet my little guy, and I know there are a lot of you out there excited to meet him too.  This has been one heck of a week for Pete and I, but through it all I can say that God is good!  I knew this already, but we both really felt his presence in our hearts this week.

Today I had my 34 week appointment with the Doctor.  Thankfully it was another uneventful visit.  The Doctor even commented that she wishes all her patients were so happy and uncomplicated.  I hope she didn't jinx us!  Jack's heartrate was 155bpm and all measurements were looking good.  I did manage to lose 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks, but I blame that on overeating on vacation right before the last time they weighed me.  The doctor didn't seem concerned at least.  She also said I was a bit dehydrated which I definitely agreed with this morning.  She laughed when I told her it was because I don't let myself drink water until I get to work in the morning because I'd never be able to make my hour commute straight through with any water in my bladder.  I promised that I drink a lot of water at work though so I'd be ok shortly.

I am so looking forward to the long Labor Day weekend.  Pete and I are taking a little "babymoon" to College Station for some Aggie tailgating on Saturday, spending Saturday night in San Marcos (Pete's college town), then meeting up with Gary & Cheryl in San Antonio at the JW Marriott for Sunday - Monday.  We are ready for a FUN weekend!

34 week picture to follow tomorrow morning since Pete is at his Fantasy Football draft and won't be home until late and I don't feel like messing around with the camera tonight.

----

And now for the picture I promised:

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That's hilarious that you don't drink anything 'til you get to work! So funny!

    I can't wait to meet Jack! He'll be here sooooooooooooooooooooo soon! Hooray!

    Love you three,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend, Melissa! Really enjoying your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete