Here is the cake they served which was delicious:
It was pretty entertaining to open presents since I work with mostly guys. I'm pretty sure most of them had their wives or admins pick out their presents, but it was all very sweet. We received the most practical gifts ever....lots of wipes, diapers, and ointments, cremes, etc. Here is a picture after I unloaded my car tonight. Yes there was really that much stuff!
My admin, Letti, was also nice enough to bring in a huge basket of hand-me-downs from her grandson. He was born last October and her daughter was oh so happy to find someone to take all of these adorable clothes off her hands. Not to mention we were so excited to be the recipients.
Check out these cute Texans shoes:
Then on the way home from work I stopped at Babies 'R Us to pick up this little diaper caddy that I've been wanting. I had a $5 off $15 purchase that was only good today so I stuck with the baby theme and picked it up. I think it will be handy right next to the changing table.
Tomorrow I go back to the doctor's office for my 37 week check up. Updates to follow tomorrow night.....




Awww... That was so nice of your coworkers. How fun! That cake looks so cute and delicious. Looking forward to your week 37 update. Have a great day, Melissa!
ReplyDeleteOMG, those shoes are super cute! All of them!
ReplyDelete