Ok, well maybe a short update. This morning I had my 36 week doctor's appointment. From now until Jack's birth I will be going every week. The appointment was pretty non-eventful which is always good. My blood pressure was slightly higher than normal, but still ok. Jack's heartrate also seemed pretty high to me..170ish, but they said that's fine too. The interesting part of the appointment was that I am 1-2cm dilated and 50% thinned out. The Doctor said its really difficult to predict when a baby was born, but if she had to guess she didn't think I'd make it to my due date. She did assure me though that she also didn't think I'd be having him tonight or anything though. So all is well and my body is doing what it's suppose to do, can't ask for anything more!
Pete was in Dallas for the day and just got home so I'm going to watch some tv with him before bedtime. Almost the weekend!!!!


One day you will be able to rip a bandaid off without even wincing!!!
ReplyDelete27 days! Ah! Yay!
ReplyDelete