Today, we received some great gifts for Jack (and his parents) in the mail. Last weekend my mom went to work sewing some sheets for the Pack 'N Play. I had no idea what fabric she would use, but just told her to make them cute and not to worry about them matching anything. Well she actually was able to find UCONN and MSU fabric at her JoAnn Fabrics store. Now I'm not surprised that they had MSU fabric, but how cool is it that they had UCONN. Pete definitely thought it was cool. Anyway here are the finished products!
We also received a sweet swing from Pete's "Aunt" Kelly and her sister Heather that live in Chicago. Kelly has been a good friend of Pete's family for many years and we are grateful for the awesome gift.
And in case you were wondering, the amount of time a package goes from the door step to assembled is approximately 15 minutes in our house. I have no patience and just want to see everything put together so I can play with it!




No comments:
Post a Comment