I am starting to feel like time is moving sooooo ssssslllloooowwwlllyyyy......I am just so excited for Jack to be here in our arms. I am also really looking forward to having a break from going to work everyday. Concentrating there is so hard! I'm trying to take advantage of my last few "carefree" days by planning to meet up with friends for lunches and dinners this week and next.
Today I got home from work around 7, changed into my pj's, and have been laying on the couch watching tv ever since. Pete just called and said he is on his way home from class. He had his first exam in Management class tonight and it sounds like it went pretty well which is great!
I guess I don't really have much else exciting to say, just trying to keep myself awake late enough for Pete to get home. Have a good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment